TARBELL WORLD FAMOUS MAGICIAN Psychologist
How's Your Imagination?
THE POWER OF CREATIVE IMAGINATION
A DYNAMIC LECTURE Illustrated by Miracles of the Mind.
Imagination rules the world! declared Napoleon. Joubert affirmed that imagination is the eye of the soul. Emerson stated that science does not know its debt to imagination. Jane Porter specified that our griefs as well as our joys, owe their strongest colors to our imaginations. Rousseau alleges that the world of reality has its limits but the world of imagination is boundless. Imagination is one of the most powerful faculties given to man. Through it are born seeming miracles, and man raises himself from the depths to the heights. The difference between riches and poverty, success and failure may lie in the imagination.
Dr. Tarbell has the ability to make miracles out of the commonplace, and what a wonderful idea to illustrate his psychology with his miracles of magic and his ever sensational Eyeless Vision.
• TARBELL is an amazing Psychologist who plays with human minds as though they were toys.
• A kindly Philosopher who exposes people to their better selves.
• A grand Humorist — a Master Showman.
• One of the greatest Educational Entertainers the American Platform has ever known.
• Collaborator with Daniels and Rolle in the Metaphor System of Color, Numbers and Languages as applied to Life Analysis and Synthesis (60 classifications in Science U.S.A.)
• Recipient of six educational degrees.
• Author and illustrator of internationally famous books.
I have seen strange mysteries around the world but for real mystery I could sit at Dr. Tarbell's feet all night.
sight with the eyes sealed and blind-folded, is one of the wonders of the world. I have never seen its equal.
—Robert L. Ripley
Dr. Tarbell and Dr. Cannon
Notables who attended Dr. Harlan Tarbell's brilliant performance at the Enchanted Hall, at Douglas, on the Isle of Man, said it was the finest of its kind ever given on the island.
Dr. Sir Alexander Cannon
The ONLY Magician in the World Who Ever Played the BIG CIVIC OPERA HOUSE, ORCHESTRA HALL and SHUBERT'S HARRIS THEATRE in CHICAGO — All Within NINE MONTHS to Capacity Audiences at TOP Prices — Then the Next Season Played Orchestra Hall Again. This was a Record Breaker and a Sensation in the Concert and Theatrical World.
THE REDPATH BUREAU
507 ROCKINGHAM STREET
ROCHESTER 20, N. Y.
Phone: Hillside 5-1747
343 SO. DEARBORN ST.
CHICAGO 4, ILL.
Phone: Harrison 7-8723
Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.