A National Endowment for the Humanities grant funded a Center for Instituational Cooperation coordinated microfilming project from 2004-2006. The best and most complete copies available were filmed but, some pages of advertisement and some covers are missing. University of Iowa Libraries owns the microfilm, but originals were drawn from ISU, SHSI, and others across the state. Place of publication varies: Vinton, Iowa from 1889 to 1894; Peoria, Ill., Sept. 28, 1895-Sept. 1899; St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 1899-Mar. 1965
Rights Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this item. Commercial use or distribution of this digital object is not permitted without written permission of the copyright holder.